Saturday, March 30, 2013

March haul

March is a special month as it's my birthday month. This year's birthday is even more special than ever as I've become a mom. I gave birth to a beautiful daughter in January this year.
 
Since my pregnancy, I've really put makeup aside and just now I'm getting back into it. I've gone slightly re-obsessed with looking at all things makeup related. I've also made a few purchases.
This was purchased through hautelook
Skyn  Iceland Artic Hydrating Balm
Skyn Iceland Arctic Face Mist
 

This was also purchased through hautelook
Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre
Embryolisse Lait-Creme Fluide 
 
 
MAC Archie's Girls Veronica's Blush Pearlmatte Face Powder
MAC Archie's Girls Flatter Me Pearlmatte Face Powder
Tarte Hotel Heiress Mineral Bronzer
Physicians Formula Youthful Wear Cosmeceutical Youth-Boosting Powder in Translucent
Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Sorbet and Juicy Papaya
Maybelline Color Whisper in A Plum Prospect and Pin Up Peach
Covergirl Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Balm in Apricot Twist
Gift: Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Awakening Lipbalm
Gift from Sephora for my birthday: Benefit mascara and Watt's Up highlighter
 
 
I will be doing reviews on some of these so stay tuned!
Thanks for reading!
Comments are always welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment