Thursday, August 8, 2013

Empties #2

It's been a long time since I've made a post. Things have been hectic and yet not so hectic. Taking care of a baby is exhausting day to day but the most rewarding experience ever. Also, being with a baby, I put on less makeup just so that my baby doesn't get it on their face. So most of my empties this time is non-makeup related for the most part.
 




I cannot get enough of these Bath & Body Works Anti-bacterial deep cleasing hand soap. I have so many back ups and I keep purchasing them whenver they go on sale so I will never run out! Muahahah (evil laugh). I went through in the last 3 months:
Aqua Blossom
Kitchen Lemon
Sugar Lemon Fizz
Eucalptus Mint
Winter Candy Apple
Winter Cranberry
Kitchen Cucumber
If I had to pick my favorite, it would be Kitchen Lemon. So refreshing and I only use it in the kitchen. Somehow it makes my hands and the kitchen smell so fresh!
 

 
I've also gone through:
Skintimate Skin Therapy Moisturizing Shave Cream for Dry Skin - Not much to say about it other than it gets the job done for my shaving needs! I got a big pack of this at Bjs to last me a long time!
 
Thayers Alcohol-free Toner Rose Petal Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Formula - I really like this! I don't have oily skin butu witch hazel does a great job whenever I get a cold sore! It can be purchased in Wholefoods or online. Replacement already purchased!
 
Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo - Other than the nice smell, I wasn't a big fan. I am still using their conditioner because, let's face it, shampoo always goes before the conditioner! Will not be repurchasing!
 
Colgate Total Advanced toothpaste - This isn't my favorite. But it was there, so it had to be used! Not to repurchase unless it's a mistake!
 
Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-place Shadow Creme in #12 Silver - This is no longer available on Estee Lauder website and I purchased it at a CCO (at an outlet store). It dried out, I liked it as a base since I need virtually two bases for my eyeshadows to stick more than 30 minutes. I probably will not purchase this again because I have the MAC paint pots which are my holy grail eyeshadow base.

 
 
 
IOPE Moisture Intense line. I used up the Softner and Emulsion. Nothing really special. I have their line and a bunch of samples so I'm just going through them systematically.
 
 
Purity made simple by Philosophy. This is my HOLY GRAIL facial cleanser! I LOVE THIS! This is the second 32 fl. oz. container I've gone through. I purchased this specific one at Sephora but I know they are sold in many many places.
 
Lastly, this is my husband's Holy Grail cologne. Burberry for men. Smells amazing! Everybody should wear it! I wear the Burberry for women when I'm not around the baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment